A downloadable game
This was one of my entres for Global Game Jam 2016, that I had the privilege to travel to Curitiba to attend on a live event. Since we had some issues and only one person could work on code at the time and I was the least experienced coder with the language (it was Unity and I had it installed the day before), I choose to act mainly as a consultant and doing other small tasks. So I had lot of free time so I decided to work on something else. Most of the code was reused from my last ludum dare game, which gave me a headstart but it did came out different enough for it to be it's own game and not just a copy. The theme was ritual and I actually came with the tie in to the theme after the main mechanics were through.
- Arrows to move
- R to restart
- F to toggle fullscreen
- Anything else is written on the game
- You're a mage lusting for power and you just performed a ritual to open the Void and collect void stones.
- As the Void pours in our reality the void monsters comes too.
- But they're kinda lazy so they don't hurt you and just throw a fireball at you.
- You need to survive the fireball onslaught and collect gems.
- Collect gems, survive and attain the highest scores.
- Retro looks!
- Stupid sounds!
- It's actually kinda fun!
- The graphs may be an issue. I was trying to fix fullscreen proportions when I did what I did and I did actually like the aesthetics. You can always toggle fullscreen with F and then resize as you see fit.
- Sound. My computer sound is messed up. So the volumes may be too low or too highr or different. Sorry about that but I don't have another pc to test stuff on currently.
- You can always check my high-tech site to see whatever links I have to stuff I'm doing.
Just download and run.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.